Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity, concerning your access to and use of LynnFellman.com. These Terms and Conditions also include any other media, or mobile application linked or otherwise connected to LynnFellman.com.
You agree by accessing this website, you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions, then discontinue use immediately.
Lynn Fellman, the owner of LynnFellman.com and Fellman Studio Inc., reserves the right to make changes or modifications to these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason. It is your responsibility to periodically review these Terms and Conditions to stay informed of updates. You will be subject to, will be deemed to have been made aware of, and to have accepted the changes in any revised Terms and Conditions by your continued use of this website.
Intellectual Property Rights
This website, LynnFellman.com, is our proprietary property. All databases, functionality, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, logo, and graphics, which are created by Lynn Fellman are owned by Lynn Fellman and Fellman Studio Inc. They are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States, foreign jurisdictions, and international conventions.
abortion another name for murder
cheap admission paper ghostwriters website for school
business plan for wedding planning
leicester thesis guidelines
best price genuine cialis
how do i set up voicemail on my iphone xr
using quotations in an essay
examples of a literature review apa
advantage of cialis over viagra
writing restful webservices in java
levitra precio vademecum
how long does a 5mg cialis last
college essay application help
uso de nexium
essay on save environment save earth
buy viagra in pharmacy
levitra west marion
thesis chapter 1 background of the study
best resume writing services
writing law dissertations
top admission essay writing site for university
buy terbinafine 250mg online uk
how do i add a new email to my iphone x
Permission for Usage is required
The content on this website is for your information and personal use only. No part of this website and no content may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any purpose without our express prior written permission.
We make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors, features, and details of the products available on this website. After all, your electronic display may not accurately reflect the actual colors and details of the products. With that in mind, we do not guarantee that the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products will be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or free of other errors.
All products are subject to availability, and we cannot guarantee that items will be in stock. We reserve the right to discontinue any products at any time for any reason. Prices for all products are subject to change.
Returns and Refunds
All returns must be postmarked within 30 days of the purchase date and returned in new and unused condition. To return an item, please send an email to me: Lynn (at) LynnFellman.com. I will give you the correct mailing address for the return. Place the item in its original packaging, if possible. Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. I recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return. After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, please allow at least 15 days to process your request. I will notify you by email when your return is accepted and when to expect your refund.
Purchases and Payment
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase information for all purchases made via this website. You further agree to promptly update your contact information, including email address so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases. You authorize your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order.
We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes in pricing, even if we have already requested or received payment. We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through this website. We may limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
Sales tax by the Commonwealth of Virginia is added to the price of purchases. We may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in U.S. dollars.
By using this website, you represent and warrant that:
• all registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete
• you have the legal capacity, and you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions
• you will not access this website through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise
• your use of this website will not violate any applicable law or regulation
• If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to refuse any current or future use of this website.
By using this website, you agree not to:
• access or use this website for any purpose other than that for which we make this website available. This website may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
• retrieve data or other content from this website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
• use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on this website
• circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of this website, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of this website
• engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools
• interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on this website or the networks or services connected to this website
• use any information obtained from this website to harass, abuse, or harm another person
• delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any content
• upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of this website or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of this website
• upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms”).
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding this website provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
• monitor this website for violations of these Terms and Conditions
• take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in our sole discretion, violates the law or these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation, reporting such user to law enforcement authorities
• in our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof
• in our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from this website or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems
• manage this website in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of this website.
There may be information on this website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on this website at any time without prior notice.
These Terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this website constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms and Conditions operate to the fullest extent permissible by law. We may assign any or all of our rights and obligations to others at any time. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay, or failure to act caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control.
The information provided on this website is not intended for distribution or use by any person or entity, in any jurisdiction or country, where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation. These Terms and Conditions and your use of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia.